- 180 min
- 500 kn
- 11 km
- 2 - 10 persons
Zagreb Leisure Tour is a comprehensive service for those who want to enjoy longer and see more. The ride is 11 kilometers long and takes you to the Mirogoj cemetery - "Pantheon" of Croatian history, art and culture, the real Zagreb art gallery in the open. We will ride to the hilltop along the street where the tram line carrying number 13 has been operating from 1910 to 1967. The service was revoked 13 years after the big accident in 1954. Mirogoj cemetery, one of the most beautiful of its kind in Europe, is where many known and unknown Croatians found their last rest and peace. In a country with long cherished Catholic tradition, it is also a monument to religious tolerance, offering a space to all confessions, even since 1876 when it got its first statute book.
Mirogoj’s biggest attraction are 500 meters long neo-Renaissance arcades with 20 domes, none of them damaged in the earthquake in 1880, thanks to the solid construction of the German architect Mr. Herman Bolle.
How it works
- Meeting point: the Esplanade hotel, main enterance
- Segway training: the basic Segway techique in 10 minutes
- Tour: 180 minutes with the licensed guide
- Shoes: choose comfortable, closed shoes instead flip-flops/sandals
- Weight range: 45 - 125 kg
- Weather: in the case of rain we will try to organize a walking tour
- Payment: we accept cash, Maestro, Visa and EC/MC
- Flexible timeslots every day from 10 am to 5 pm. Reservations are required
- Lower Town and Upper Town, passing by attractive sites and sights along the Mirogoj Cemetery. Entering museums, pausing for lunch, or visiting exhibitions are not over. Coffee break is anticipated.
- King Tomislav Square
- Cathedral of the Assumption of Virgin Mary
- St. Mark's Church with Croatian Parlament
- Petar Preradović Square
- The Square of the Republic of Croatia
- Zrinjevac Square
- Jelačić Square (Trg Bana Josipa Jelacica)
- Lotršćak Tower and the Funicular
- Oktogon passage
- Marko Marulić Square with the State Archive
Beautiful day, beautiful ZAGREB, beautiful experience. The trip was awesome , we saw many interesting places and had a great ride with the guide who gave us many exciting info. Great trip, Thank you!
FUN AND INFORMATIVE!
My mom and I did this segway tour while we were in Zagreb. We covered a lot of ground in a quick and fun way and learned a lot. I had never ridden a segway before, and I didn't know what to expect, but our guide was a great teacher and it was a blast. Highly recommend.
Exciting, fantastic , you will be strong & more concentrating & smart decisions. Please dont miss ride it
JEAN PIERRE L
SEGWAY ZAGREB AWESOME
Tons of fun to learn about Zagreb on a Segway. Guide was very well read on Croatian history and little treats along the way added a personal touch.
We are a family of 5. Arrived in Zagreb for just one night in aboout 34degrees. Did not feel like walking in the heat, however wanted to see the city. We booked the Segway tour on the day of our arrival for the same day.
It was great fun to have the city tour with Segway, much better than walking. Our tour guide Ana is very nice and gave us detailed introduction of the city and helpful advice as well. I personally highly recommend this experience and will recommend it to my friends.
jkarnani Mumbai, India
GREAT WAY TO SEE ZAGREB
We took the really long one. Would not advise that as it gets long and takes a toll on your back and feet - you have to stand for all the time. So if you take the medium length one it is great.
This was such a great tour! You will really learn a lot about the city and cover much more than you could in a walking tour. Our guide was superb and scheduling is so easy! We were provided photos of our trip- an added bonus.
guyhporter Brighton, UK
A GREAT WAY TO SEE ZAGREB
I know Zagreb quite well as I have worked there for a while. I decided to take the tour as I wanted to get some background information to the amazing sights and to ride a sagway again. The tour was excellent fun and informative. Highly recommended. Well worth it and great fun
David Plainview, New York
PERFECT WAY TO SEE ZAGREB
With its wide streets and not being as tourist laden as other European capitals, Zagreb is a great city for a Segway tour. Our guide Anamarija had us whizzing around like Segway pros within minutes and her knowledge of the city and its history made for a wonderful afternoon